DESCRIPTION - Updated for 2023 with an extra 1/2" height.
- Roomy enough for XXL hands (will snugly hold a standard Nalgene bottle)
- Drain hole bottom to prevent nastiness inside. One-handed closing
- Potential one-handed opening depending on your dexterity
- Attaches to bar/stem and fork crown....or many other locations
- Vertical webbing for optional attachment points.
MATERIALS - Dimension Polyant XPAC VX-21 waterproof fabric exterior. (Slightly heavier VX-42 for Multicam) Yellow nylon pack cloth interior. Foam cushioned between fabrics.
SPECS - Main body 6.5" tall (updated model with new logo...old logo models are 6" tall), 4.5" diameter. Cinch top extends 2" at the top. 3/4" and 1" Velcro OneWrap and 3/4" webbing strap.
Great for an extra bottle, small stove, food, snacks, and many other things. Need/want something bigger? Check out the Giant Silo.
Oil Cloth products have a lower longevity than XPAC and no warranty. They have been constructed with heavier interior material and a liner material for strength and safety. The exterior fabric may crack over time.