Still the same bag but with a little more. The most simple and versatile feedbag on the market.
- Roomy enough for XXL hands (will snugly hold a standard Nalgene bottle)
- Drain hole bottom to prevent nastiness inside. One-handed closing
- Potential one-handed opening depending on your dexterity
- Attaches to bar/stem and fork crown....or many other locations
- New for v.2 is a vertical piece of webbing to allow more options for attachment
Materials - Dimension Polyant XPAC VX-21 waterproof fabric exterior. (Slightly heavier VX-42 for Multicam) Yellow nylon pack cloth interior. Foam cushioned between fabrics.
Great for an extra bottle, small stove, food, snacks, and many other things. Need/want something bigger? Check out the Giant Silo.